Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Italian Wedding




Hien and I just returned to Milano; it was a beautiful drive from Bagni du Lucca, the village where the wedding was. AND we didn't even get lost with me navigating!
In true Italian fashion the wedding went from 3pm to 5:30am! (I rolled home at 2:30am and Hien of course stayed until the bitter end). The town has only ~10,000 people, so everyone in the village had heard about the "foreigner" wedding, the first one ever. The bride and groom live in Dubai, but are Irish/Australian. As you can imagine, it was a fun group; I am looking forward to going to Dubai and meeting up with my new buddies!

2 comments:

heather said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog! OMG - love the dress cath! And the shopping - I am so jealous. what a great duo!! Can't wait to hear all the details about the wedding... what a world tour you are on! Great!! miss you!

Unknown said...

I love your bag in the photo of you and Hien are dressed for the wedding!